Wednesday, October 10, 2012

PERSPECTIVE

















Consider the State of the Union 
      from a Dog's Perspective.



















  
Makes no difference if the Big Bird is maligned or revered.

I will still smell him, chase him, catch him, and chew him.


 



Makes no difference if there are detailed plans for cutting the federal budget and deficit, or reforming healthcare and entitlement programs.  

Scraps and sticks are plentiful, and I am entitled to them.









Makes no difference if master loses job, livelihood, and home to foreclosure.
                                 
                                Business can happily be done on someone else's property.








Makes no difference if talking heads fume and frustrate, bellow and bark. 24/7.

Naptime trumps Nastytime. 24/7.







Makes no difference if human rights are trampled or protected.

A pat on my head, and a rub of my belly will suffice.




Makes no difference if wars flare, and hostile leaders rage. 

There will always be another Top Dog. Just wag the tail.




Makes no difference if storms grow more wet and loud and fierce. 

Sunshine will surely return, and beloved brothers will want to play in it.



  

Makes no difference if polls change, momentum swings, and supporters flee.

Master will always love me.
 





Consider the State of the Union from a Dog's Perspective.






So much better for our State of Mind.






QUING Hereby Decrees: If substance returns to rhetoric this election season, give me a shout. Till then, I'll be hanging with the dogs.







DOG Hereby Decrees: Yes, I like wind whipping in my face. So long as I'm riding IN the car, rather than ON the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment